☂ [PDF / Epub] ☁ The Never Tilting World By Rin Chupeco ✐ – Royalweddingnews.co.uk

10 thoughts on “The Never Tilting World

EDIT 3 28 19 cover reveal what you should know about THE NEVER TILTING WORLD 1 Four POVs Haidee, goddess mechanic with free spirited Moana vibes Odessa, bookish chaotic lesbian goddess energy Arjun, sarcastic fire wielding amputee and secret cinnaman Lan, healer ranger and fierce bodyguard in love with her charge2 Twin goddesses scrambling to fix a world slowly dying of horrific man made goddess made and destructive climate change Yes, climate change deniers are my villains now.3 A world torn between night and day, and an endless abyss in the middle of the world where Horrible Things Climb Out Of4 Sandworms A sea desert Ships sailing on winds Shadow demons and corrupted creatures Sand dolphins Two tiered elemental magic system Did I mention SAND DOLPHINS5 Maybe some kissing While it s been pitched as Frozen meets Mad Max, I like to think that it s of a Mad Max meets Avatar the Last Airbender aesthetic Enjoy 3

ARC provided by the publisher via Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.My prayers have truly been answered.

one of these days I m gonna stop being seduced by books with beautiful covers today is not that dayMy TBR might kill me but I can t not add this one It s just so pretty Follow Me Here Too

Frozen meets Mad Max with split in half goddesses also, I personally love finding out books I already wanted to read have queer leads

4 7 18This cover is gorgeous

this cover and title are absolutely gorgeous i just want to stare at them for hours

Frozen meets Mad Max I m disturbed yet excited

Arc provided by the publisher via Edelweiss in exchange of an honest review.

hi hello uhmmmmm Frozen plus MAD MAX I NEED THIS and damn Edelweiss didn t even make me sweat for this, just gave up a copy right away ahahahaha

lmao this sounds EXACTLY like the plot of the dance performance I was in a couple of years ago NATURALLY I need to read this.

The Never Tilting World download The Never Tilting World, read online The Never Tilting World, kindle ebook The Never Tilting World, The Never Tilting World 5a17661a98f8 Frozen Meets Mad Max In This Epic Teen Fantasy Duology Bursting With Star Crossed Romance, Immortal Heroines, And Elemental Magic, Perfect For Fans Of FurybornGenerations Of Twin Goddesses Have Long Ruled Aeon But Seventeen Years Ago, One Sister S Betrayal Defied An Ancient Prophecy And Split Their World In Two The Planet Ceased To Spin, And A Great Abyss Now Divides Two Realms One Cloaked In Perpetual Night, The Other Scorched By An Unrelenting Sun While One Sister Rules Aranth A Frozen City Surrounded By A Storm Wracked Sea Her Twin Inhabits The Sand Locked Golden City Each Goddess Has Raised A Daughter, And Each Keeps Her Own Secrets About Her Sister S Betrayal But When Shadowy Forces Begin To Call Their Daughters, Odessa And Haidee, Back To The Site Of The Breaking, The Two Young Goddesses Along With A Powerful Healer From Aranth, And A Mouthy Desert Scavenger Set Out On Separate Journeys Across Treacherous Wastelands, Desperate To Heal Their Broken World No Matter The Sacrifice It Demands