❮Reading❯ ➻ 101 Power Thoughts ➳ Author Louise L. Hay – Royalweddingnews.co.uk

• 101 Power Thoughts
  • Louise L. Hay
  • English
  • 22 February 2018
  • 9781561701032

10 thoughts on “101 Power Thoughts

Very loving, though at times completely delusional This is The Secret on steroids Hay tells you everything you want to hear, so of course working hard to achieve things doesn t show up in any of this Some quotes that did make sense 1 If we refuse to change, life passes us by Just as a flexible body is comfortable to be in, a flexible mind is comfortable to live in.2 I have learned to love my thoughts They are my best friends.3 I came into this planet to experience each age, and they are all good.4 This is my special moment, and I rejoice it One that I ve never lived before 5 The kind and loving thoughts we have, the we attract to ourselves.6 I only give out that which I wish to receive in return.7 I know each person has divine wisdom and guidance within them, so I do not have to run their lives for them 8 I lovingly create my own reality.9 I am open and receptive to new avenues of income.10 I trust my inner wisdom, and I make decisions with me.11 As we create safety and security in our minds, then we will find it in our world.12 Our cells are constantly responding to the mental atmosphere within us Like people, they do their best work in a happy, loving environment.13 A good listener is a thoughtful friend.

Honestly, I loved this It was so positive and encouraging Such wonderful good feelings imerged and engulfed me each time I listened to this I have had mixed feelings about some of Ms Hay s books before, but I loved this one I found myself turning it on everynight from when I first read and finished it to listen to as I went to sleep filling my head, mind and subconscious mind with postive statements and thoughts I would always wake up with that general same feeling as well I wish I actually owned this one Highly Recommend to anyone.

I loved this Listened to it today I am committed to listening to a portion of this every morning for a while Amazing, instantaneous results Highly recommend this for transforming negative thoughts.

Amazing powerful thoughts that are perfect to start your day with or sleep while listening to.Affirmations that we all should repeat over and over to spread love to the universe and receive it as well.My first time reading for Louise Hay but for sure not the last

A very important set of power thoughts to have with you and utilise all of the time.

all true all helpful good to remember what we often forget as we get caught up in the hectic aspects of everyday life.

Too Good

I love Louise Hay books and audiobooks I can t remember how I came across her but I can t be grateful enough for this accidental introduction to her words of wisdom She is the one who taught me positive thinking , be grateful and appreciate what you have despite all the literature I read on the topic nothing was sticking , there is something about her voice that sound so wise and experienced, choice of words are just so simplistic and empowering.I have listened for this audiobook number of times in the past 3 years and I just can t stop She is my definitely go to female figure to comfort me, remind me of basics, empower me that I am kind, caring and loving and everything will work out just fine.Favourite reminders My life is a mirror of myself, people I dislike reflect the part of myself I dislike require healing each interaction and event opportunity in life for growth, healing and challenge For finding your own meaning Cherish love your body, everything you see and don t see Your body reflects your peacefulness If you give power away , its not yours When you claim your power it is yours, use it wisely Fav Affirmation 30 min I now create wonderful job I am totally open and receptive to a wonderful new position using my creative talents and abilities , working with and for the people in a wonderful location and earn good money Everything I touch is a success.I now establish new awareness of success I know I can be success as I make my mind to be I move into a winning circle, golden opportunities are everywhere, prosperity of many kinds are drown to me I am open and perceptive to new ways of receiving income I now receiving my good from expected and unexpected sources I am unlimited being excepting unlimited source in unlimited way.I am blessed beyond my dreams I deserve the best and I accept the best now I am mentally and emotionally equipped to have a great life Lessons Not all creational positive thoughts are helpful sometimes it just delays a process and blocks us see reality and experience suffering Through suffering we learn, we can t run away from it.

I listened to this audiobook It s a little over an hour long First of all, I do love her voice It has a musicality to it that keeps me interested Basically this is a collection of thoughts or wisdoms about life and how to live it better I will have to listen several times to really hear it all but everything did make sense I did read some reviews that think it s fantasy thinking but it s easy to think that especially if something hits home I m not saying these things are easy to do I m almost 50 and changing my thoughts will not be easy but I think that when you feel stuck in life, it s exactly the time to try changes I do recommend this.

I kinda stumbled on this after looking for something else Louise Hay dedicated her whole life to helping people make changes in their own life There is her website that will also introduce you to 27 other books written by her I got a lot out of it and I love all the affirmations that I can apply in my own life However if you decide to get this book or to listen to this audio download, you ll find that you may begin to think positively and create exciting changes in your life I don t have any negative to say about this cause i love positive self help books that I can read in between the fiction and nonfiction May Louise Hay who Passed away last year Rest In Peace.

101 Power Thoughtscharacters 101 Power Thoughts, audiobook 101 Power Thoughts, files book 101 Power Thoughts, today 101 Power Thoughts, 101 Power Thoughts 88ee2 Louise HayPower Thoughts YouTube HEAL While You SLEEP Deep Body Healing Manifest Cell Repair And Pain Relief Healing Meditation DurationProgressive Hypnosis ,, ViewsPower Thoughts Louise Hay YouTube Louise Hay Reading Her Power Thought Affirmations As A Voice Over On A Video Of Beautiful ImagesPower Thoughts Louise L Hay, Hay House In This Inspirational Audiobook, Louise L Hay Brings Youpower Thoughts And Explains How Each Can Make Your Lifeproductive And PositivePower Thoughts By Louise L Hay Now EnjoyPower Thoughts On CD Louise Hay Reads Her Power Thoughts To You In Her Own Warm, Nurturing Voice Listen To One Power Thought Each Day Or A Few At A TimePower Thoughts Broch Inconnus Achat Livre FnacPower Thoughts, Inconnus Des Milliers De Livres Avec La Livraison Chez Vous Enjour Ou En Magasin Avec % De RductionPower Thoughts Louise Hay Download Free On This Inspirational CD, Bestselling Author Louise L Hay Brings YouPower Thoughts, And Explains How Each One Can Make Your Lifeproductive And PositivePower Thoughts On Apple BooksPower Thoughts This Audio Book Exceeded My Expectations It Is Uplifting, Reassuring And Inspiring Listening To This Book Is A Wonderful Way ToPower Thoughts By Louise Hay Mind, Body,Power Thoughts By Louise Hay Tune In To ThesePower Thoughts By Louise Hay For A Great Way To Start Your Day Overwhelm The Mind With Positivity And Nothing Evil Will Be Able To Bring You DownPower Thoughts Hay House On This Inspirational CD, Bestselling Author Louise L Hay Brings YouPower Thoughts, And Explains How Each One Can Make Your Lifeproductive And PositiveBest Louise Hay Affirmations Of All Time Louise Taught That Your Point Of Power Is Always In The Present Moment, Where You Plant The Mental Seeds For Creating New Experiences You Re Never Stuck, For You Can Choose New Thoughts And New Ways Of Thinking Your Future Can Always Bepositive,loving Andprosperous Think About How You D Like To Live And What You D Like To Accomplish As You Read Affirmations Out Loud

About the Author: Louise L. Hay

Louise Hay was born to a poor mother who married Hay s violent stepfather When she was about five, she was raped by a neighbor At fifteen she dropped out of high school without a diploma, became pregnant, and on her sixteenth birthday gave up her newborn baby girl for adoption.She moved to Chicago, where she worked in menial jobs, before moving in 1950 to New York At this point she changed her