❦ [KINDLE] ❁ Token of Hope By Azalea Moone ➡ – Royalweddingnews.co.uk

Token of Hope explained Token of Hope , review Token of Hope , trailer Token of Hope , box office Token of Hope , analysis Token of Hope , Token of Hope 1572 Dear Author,Just Look At All That Arrogance Bastard Isn T So Cocky Now That I Ve Got Him In My Dungeon He And His Damn Cat Have Been A Thorn In My Side Ever Since I Took Over This KingdomPhoto Description A Mage With Green Eyes And Long, Black Hair Is Sitting On A Throne A Black Cat Sits Atop A Nearby Pedestal Pawing At A Green Ball Of Magic, Which Is Floating Above The Mage S PalmThis Story Was Written As A Part Of The M M Romance Group S Love Is An Open Road Event Group Members Were Asked To Write A Story Prompt Inspired By A Photo Of Their Choice Authors Of The Group Selected A Photo And Prompt That Spoke To Them And Wrote A Short Story This Story May Contain Sexually Explicit Content And Is Intended For Adult Readers It May Contain Content That Is Disagreeable Or Distressing To Some Readers The M M Romance Group Strongly Recommends That Each Reader Review The General Information Section Before Each Story For Story Tags As Well As For Content Warnings

• ebook
  • 76 pages
  • Token of Hope
  • Azalea Moone
  • English
  • 04 May 2018

About the Author: Azalea Moone

Well, lets see.Azalea was m m romance author, writing mostly contemporary and paranormal, but with a love for historicals and thrillers, and a new found interest in fantasy She is retired, but the author behind her name is not Maybe we ll see each other again someday.

10 thoughts on “Token of Hope

Non sequiturs, weird relationships, weirder leadership Battles and campaigns are being fucked up because of sexual tension Kings get overthrown by their own penises, gold coins make political decisions.yeah, I was confused, too Please ignore this review, you can t trust it any than you can trust the mc of this story to pay attention to the army he is supposed to command during an ambush.

Ok so this one annoyed me a little in that I don t think it was clearly explained why there was a need for the war Why where these enemies I actually quite liked the characters and I loved the cat, but why the fighting in the first place

I liked the prompt but unfortunately the resulting story was a bit of a disappointment The two MC s are supposed to have this connection since they were children, bit I never felt ANY chemistry between them And the church and the clergy is yet again the villian in the story, and that is really getting old.

I liked the prompt and loved the picture, too bad the story is such a mess I liked Azai well enough, but Jac was an utter moron Nothing, from the world building to the plot was explained enough to make any real sense.

Loved this prompt and enjoyed the story Thank you.

The king, one of the MC s, didn t hate mages and especially their leader He just wanted their land Hence the war But no, there was definitely no hate He just killed them all for lolz.

Jac is the future king of Thowin He met Azai, prince of neighboring country of mages, when he was but a child For years following, they met up in secret to battle each other Jac, being a little dense, didn t realize his feelings for Azai He only thought Azai was a worthy opponent Jac had plans He was going to become king, conquer Azai s land and win every battle with Azai.He even plans on executing Azai, but things don t go as planned Jac still doesn t understand why he isn t smiling with happiness, since he had gotten everything he had always wanted Even his sister thinks he is a bit dense, but makes Jac figure it out himself.Soon, Jac and Azai see themselves as allies and running to fix things It s a cute story and did I mention we have a talking cat in it We do.

I don t get it Had they loved each other since they were children and practice fighting Was Azai actually powerful but restrained himself when fighting Jac in battle so his frenemy wouldn t loose his face in front of his people But so many people died, a clan whipped out just because of suppressed feelings since younger years Umm scratching head

I was very interested I m the world created here, although I was a little confused in the beginning Wished it would have been longer and a lot less choppy.

An enjoyable fantasy romance but the enjoyment was hampered by my confusion over the reason why there was a war in the first place I don t get why Jac decided to go the route he did.