❰Read❯ ➳ The Art of Amen Author Catherine Bird – Royalweddingnews.co.uk

The Art of Amen summary The Art of Amen , series The Art of Amen , book The Art of Amen , pdf The Art of Amen , The Art of Amen d430ac95d6 Popular Ebook, The Art Of Amen Author Catherine Bird This Is Very Good And Becomes The Main Topic To Read, The Readers Are Very Takjup And Always Take Inspiration From The Contents Of The Book The Art Of Amen , Essay By Catherine Bird Is Now On Our Website And You Can Download It By Register What Are You Waiting For Please Read And Make A Refission For You

10 thoughts on “The Art of Amen

I never met Catherine, but her mom and dad yes And the continual tribute to each of them is worthy of note Catherine s style is wide, with plenty of variety, in helping everyone Like Catherine, I was dramatically challenged by Steve and Sandy Ferguson, and their faith, and their prayer life In this book, Catherine chronicles her own connection to prayer and to the God who listens and longs to be with us in that endeavour The Hebrew word, amen translates to so be it rooted in the same word as I believe it It s the agreement that causes one person s prayers to become that of a community As I read her book, I kept hearing myself saying amen It may be an art it may be a rote ritual, but when you read this journal, you will hear yourself agreeing, and either shouting in joy or at times reluctantly nodding, but an amen is sure to come.

Catherine Bird s The Art of Amen offers readers a fresh look at prayer why we pray, how the Holy Spirit helps us pray, and how to pray in creative ways Starting with the idea that prayer can be both relational and creative, Bird helps readers catch a vision for how to walk it out in everyday life Perhaps this line best sums up her approach to the book as she helps readers take their prayer lives to a deeper level Prayer is our lifeline to our creator, a loving God, who longs for us to share with him in an easy, open, honest relationship While many see prayer as a daunting task, Bird helps readers embrace it as simply an ongoing relationship with the One who created them not overly complicated, but something that deserves the investment of time and attention.I like the fact that this isn t just a book to read, it s an experience Bird will have reader look up some Bible verses and write them down, answer some thought provoking questions, and try various creative ways to pray Bible journaling, nature walks, crafting, praying aloud, among others On top of that, Bird s easy going, friendly, transparent way of communicating helps readers see into her life and how, amidst challenges and joys and busyness, she has continued to seek God in prayer She helps readers grasp that this prayer thing it is doable, and it is rewarding beyond measure It s practical, it s biblically based, and it will encourage the reader Bird even includes some traceables and coloring pages, and a great prayer full playlist of songs Whether you re new to the idea of prayer as relationship or you re looking for ways to spice up your existing prayer life, The Art of Amen will not disappoint It s a winner Note I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for this honest review The opinions expressed are my own.

If you are like me, you have the best intentions to have a closer and meaningful prayer life No matter how good our intentions, somehow family, work or life gets in our way Catherine Bird has written a wonderful book that is a must ride for people like us This book will draw you into having a fulfilling prayer life Cat doesn t just talk about it She gives us ideas to encourage us to try new ways to get in touch with the God who created us and wants to have a close intimate relationship with us I loved her chapter on Bible Journaling Using this method has made a huge difference in my prayer and Bible study time You do not have to be an artist to express back to God your appreciation of his handy work But speaking of artist, you will appreciate Cat s artwork throughout this beautiful book I received a complementary copy of this book from Abilene Christian University Press Leafwood Publishers through NetGalley The opinions expressed in this review are my own.

This book is for everyone, creatives and un creatives I personally cannot draw stick people straight to save my life Catherine is so good at giving the reader the right amount of stories, scripture and opportunities to unleash their creative side It is beautifully written and will bring a needed boost to the reader s prayer times It can also be the place where people like myself begin to tap into that side of themselves Beautifully done Love this book and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for ways to incorporate new avenues into their prayer life and walk with God I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion.

This book is as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside Whether you have a strong prayer life, need a bit of encouragement and a kick start, or know nothing about prayer, you will find something in this book for you It is filled with scripture and Biblical examples of prayer regarding why we pray, ideas on incorporating creative activities into your prayer life, and gorgeous coloring pages that encourage prayer as you do the activity Not being a crafty type person myself, I appreciate this guidance and am excited to start my own Bible journaling now

Cat takes us on a journey leading us deeper into the intimate conversations we long for with God Breaking through the complacency and mundane, The Art of Amen is a delightful glimpse into the creative side of prayer where our prayer life comes alive It s perfect for the artsy creative and the craft challenged alike Since I fall into the latter group, I loved the encouragement to just be me Whether coloring outside the lines or making a messy masterpiece, this book gave me new insight into the heart of God who just wants to spend time with me in that ongoing conversation we call prayer.

This is a beautiful book both inside and the outside There are great references to the author own life and the faith of the family This book draws you into having a better prayer life of your own and the encouragement to go forward A must read for someone desiring a better prayer life theartofamen.

Personal, spiritual, and beautiful Catherine Bird writes about prayer humanly, honestly, and with humor I enjoyed The Art of Amen as a believer and recommend this book widely I appreciate Bird s use of her own family and history in the process of sharing.

If your prayer life feels stale or even is it doesn t, this book is a must read It will inspire you and help you to look at time spent in prayer in a new way Don t forget your colored pencils because you will be getting creative too